Friday, January 23, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Susie Homemaker (Melissa) was kind enough to nominate me for this beautiful - and, new to me, award. It's spells creative the Norwegian way, very appropriate don't you think :)) Thank you, Melissa!

Rules:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

My 7 nominees:
Couture Details (Claudine): She lives in England and makes beautiful clothes for her children and herself. Her blog is also so nice and clean- easy viewing for my too-easily-distracted eyes.

Couture Frenzy (Berry): This girl poses her stuff like a super model, just fantastic. She also speaks and writes three languages. Supermodel with brains ... huh??? She went missing in action for a while but is baaaack!!! 

Erika B. - D.I Y. Style: Well, most bloggers know her already, so not much I can add. She is a big inspiration and wears her clothing with fabulous panache! 

Laura's Sewing Room: Just like Berry, she's now MIA: Let's all give her a collective shout-out COME BACK, we miss you! Fabulous flair and a true inspiration to all of us.

Sew Fashionable (Cindy): This elegant Floridian makes stylish clothing, and I would raid her closet if I could. She doesn't post as often as I'd like her to, but living in Florida, I understand. Too much living going on down there, my favorite state.

Stitch Me Up (Ann): This woman is even more sophisticated than her pictures give her credit for. I met her at PR weekend last March (too brief an encounter, but it left a solid impression.) You're a very special breed, Ann, we need more of you!

Sew Intriguing (Liana): She chose the most appropriate name for herself, because this woman is intriguing. And elegant. Very elegant. Her clothes look like they came from Neiman Marcus, in fact; she looks like she could be the owner of Neiman Marcus. 

----------------------

I will post on the giveaway shortly ;)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm blushing now ;o) Thank you Birgitte and have a nice week end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgitte. I just posted my nominations and you are on my list. Happy Sewing!
    Cennetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgitte, I'm so thrilled you named me, and what a great intro! I'm blushing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you Birgitte. You make the most amazing garments. They always astound me. Thanks for nominating me and for blogging about your stuff. Ann

    ReplyDelete