Saturday, January 24, 2009

And the Fabric Goes To...

Yes, Lori of Girls in the Garden guessed it right: It's BWOF 01-2009-114 B. This is quite complex with all the plaid matching, so LOTS AND LOTS of hand basting. Lori, you don't have to use this particular pattern, but if you do, I saw some gorgeous plaids down at F & S :)) We'll get in communication so you can tell me what to look for.



And this is something utterly unrelated and I have no idea why it struck me as fit to post. This photo showed up as I loaded my iPhone to the computer. It's taken during Christmas. DD found an old costume her older sister used while in 5th grade,  playing George Reed. :))


4 comments:

  1. Brigitte, thank you so much, I am very excited. Your jacket looks gorgeous already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG do I see flamingo stocking? HAHAHA My husband would go nuts. He used to collect flamingos..... until we move to south florida that is. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is already well advanced, I like your fabric pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this jacket already :)
    ....so many lines to match up!
    Your daughter looks sweet :)

    ReplyDelete