Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning


Thought I better post a photo of DD in her Bubblegum 4 Christmas dress or I'd forget. This one was taken on Christmas morning, yet she always manages to pose somehow, I mean, in the midst of presents and all... It fits her perfectly but the lace frayed... oh well. 

The coat is coming along and I've made several changes along the way. I'll post on that later. Cindy wanted to know how I make the fringe: Here is a link to my Chanel jacket fringe. The only difference is I cut a double layer of boucle this time because the fabric is lighter, and I also did not use any yarn to cross over.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We did, but... I'm absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, ready for things to get back to normal, whatever that may be :)) All I know is it includes school. Thank heavens for teachers!

9 comments:

  1. I keep telling you to get that daughter of yours an agent! C'mon, you're in show business, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you too! I apologize for the worry it was never my purpose. Hopefully the downs are behind and 2009 will be a great year ;o) Thanks again so much for your messages, it touches me and gives the come back an even better feel.
    Have a great day Birgitte! Oh and on the sewing front, I wish I had a xmas dress like this one when I was your DD's age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute - and I love the little comments you put on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, could not love that outfit more!! I'm not too old for it am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, such a little Diva, huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready for things to get back to normal too! Yay school!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birgitte, I just started blogging again after a long hiatus, and came across your site. What a find! All your Fabric Art in one place!
    I was 'tagged' with a blogging award, and just had to tag you. Details on my Jan 6 entry.
    Hope all is getting back to normal at your house. Absolutely love your DD's dress!

    ReplyDelete