Thursday, February 18, 2010

NYC

I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow and will be in NYC for a while. Staying in Times Square and DH (who's already there) is loving it, being back where he spent some of his younger days :) I'm taking the Balmain and beads with me, hopefully to finish. I already did the lining and facing buttonholes, so think I can manage the rest without a machine. The unfinished jacket will be going in the carry-on, I'm taking no chances :))
I hope to be able to post and catch up with everyone while there, but I can't be sure. And now I have to pack...

15 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. And hopefully NYC won't be seeing more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, I just got a mailer for Million Dollar Quartet today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am glad the jacket is going with you!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! Maybe you can get some beading done on the plane to make that loooooong cross-country trip go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of you and your Balmain cruising across country together.:-)) Be well and have fun doing your exciting work in New York; I wish you huge success. I hope you have enough spare time to become a regular at Mood & Paron, etc.! It's a creative playground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Balmain jacket, and have a great time in NY!

    This is a little of topic, but I feel the need to share. There is a website I found this week regarding people who post that they will be out of town, and they are robbed. Just a flag to people to be careful what they post. It's crazy out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just discovered your blog and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really want orange pique wool or cotton for a coat!! lol. text me if you see some! 831-331-5796

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Birgitte - I hope all is going well for you in NY. Let me know when you are getting back and we will have to plan a little time together. I just got back from Uganda last weekend. Already planning ahead for next year.

    ReplyDelete