Saturday, October 3, 2009

That Was Easy :))

Especially if you actually post something instead of hitting the return key... lol.

What I meant to say was: The Cuffs and neck froth were fast and easy to make. There.

Below are a few details of the construction.


I promise promise :)) I will get pictures of DD in all this Chanel extravaganza, but between her butterfly lifestyle and my Monk-like personality, getting a photo shoot set up is, to put it mildly, a tad difficult. :)) But it will be done. The reviews are written as well, so no more excuses!

:))


4 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't wait to see this on your daughter. I bet she will look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tuturial is absolute. Thank you. Looks lovely as always....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "tutorial".....it is way past my bedtime
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I loved the look of the cuffs in the Chanel show. Can't wait to see your daughter modeling her frippery.

    ReplyDelete