Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

I'm really tired today cause last night was spent caring for DD. She has a cold and a fever and of course wanted to sleep with mommy. And all mommies know what that means; basically no sleep at all. Every time they move or make a sound, you're wide awake...

But I thought I better document a milestone; her first baby tooth came out February 1st. She was so excited- and pretty brave too since she more or less pulled it out herself!


And this is what we found under her pillow: a written note  taped to the tooth fairy pillow :))


We're late bloomers in this house; oldest DD was also the last one in her class to loose a tooth. Maybe we like to hold onto things :)) I sure want to hold onto my girls. I'm selfishly hoping they'll never grow up...

9 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! Don't you want to make your kids hold still for *just* a little while? It's so beautiful what their minds do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those toothless grins! I am secretly hoping my son's front tooth is slow to grow in! He looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture. You do want to have them stay little, don't you. My husband would say, can we freeze them at this age, it is such a great age. Hope everyone feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay Chaia!!! How precious! Sorry she is sick, I hope she's on the mend soon and you stay well too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I sure hope she recovers soon and doesn't pass the bug along.....rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I remember those toothless smiles :)
    So So cute :)
    It's so true how time goes go by so quickly.
    Hope she's feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kids' "snaggletooth" pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww - they're so cute with the missing tooth - and forget about them not growing up, they do. But, God makes them be ornery teenagers so that we can let them go, and then they become great again when they hit their 20s

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! Don't worry daughters are still wonderful when they are more grown up. And they can even help around the house then!

    ReplyDelete