Monday, October 27, 2008

Cat And A Hat

Inspector Thumbelina


It's Monday October 27 and I'm as eager as anyone to find out who will receive a big package in the mail soon :)) I've written everyone's name on the same size/type paper. Those who know me will attest to the fact that I'm fair to the point of over-kill. Maybe that's why I don't gamble... As I write this I yet do not know  who's name will be pulled from the hat, and just want to thank all of you for visiting my blog. Like I pointed out last time, I do not have a huge amount of stash, but I think the idea of matching fabric/person is a good one so I will continue to do this when the opportunity presents itself.
And now I will ask my assistant to pull (that will be my husband, presently on the phone as usual)...
Stay tuned :))

No comments:

Post a Comment