Monday, December 20, 2010

Season's Greetings

Just back from NYC and below is the only photo I have to show for it; Cartier's lovely gift-wrapped building.


My apologies  for such a long absence. It's been a very busy time and I'm looking forward to a week of Christmas calm with the family.

I missed DD's skating recital... but the DVD and photos showed me all I need to know, she has worked so hard and improved so much and I'm very proud of her. The dress she's wearing is a Jalie pattern, I made it a few months ago from fabric bought at Spandex House on my last NYC visit.



Thank you to all for visiting and commenting, and thank you to those who continue to write blogposts, it's always inspiring.
I wish you

A Merry Christmas - A Happy Holiday
&
A Prosperous and Happy New Year

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Your daughter looks very impressive in the pictures and her dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, Birgitte. The pics of your daughter are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too! Your dd looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays! Love your daughter's skating outfit and she looks understandably proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Boy, have you been busy! Enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birgitte, A very Happy New Year to you and your family. Please blog as time permits as I so enjoy your lovely couture garments. My best to you for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Birgitte! Your daughter looks adorable in her skating outfit (especially that it was created by you). Hope to see more of your projects this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you Birgitte, I hope all is good with you. Anne-Marie from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete