Thursday, January 7, 2010

You won't believe this...


... But it is the truth nonetheless- if there's ONE thing I want friends (and foes) to know about me, it's that I'm honest. I used the Random Number Generator, each participant was given a number based on the order of comments- I skipped over badmomgoodmom since she opted out.
And the winner is... Cidell! The self professed buckle/belt kit hoarder :)) You won it fair and square, Cidell, so don't come and tell me you shouldn't have. And for all my readers, there will be more of the same in the very near future, obviously there's a need for this kit and if I was a better organizer I'd contact the manufacturer and urge them to become a sponsor on Pattern Review or something.

7 comments:

  1. I can't think of anyone who will appreciate that more than her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!! Go figure! ;-P Congrats Cidell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I did my giveaway the same way. Appreciate your honesty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness -- that is just too much!! Obviously it was meant to be!! Congratulations to Cidell!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Cidell will definitely appreciate her win.

    ReplyDelete